Weddings: If you have had to re schedule a previously planned wedding, please email the parish office to update the arrangements.

Like everything else it is a step by step process.  The work done in arranging cleaning, sanitising, safety marking, putting together teams of cleaners and stewards, not forgetting our Covid-19 team who have worked so tirelessly have allowed us to: Open the Church for private personal prayer, now for the public celebration of Mass and so we progress.

Requests and inquiries regarding marriage, including requests for Baptism, Confirmation, Freedom to Marry certificates and Pre-Nuptial inquiries should also be emailed to:


Diocesan Directives

All weddings have been suspended until further notice. Please see latest Diocesan Directives Covid-19 as of Tuesday 24th March 2020.